Certain requirements need to be met so that AIM can safely and successfully visit your school.
AIM is a 53' tractor-trailer that will live in your school yard for the duration of your requested visit. We ask that you thoroughly review the AIM requirements before requesting a visit to ensure we will be able to serve your school effectively and safely.
- 60' x 30' outdoor space for the trailer only
- 72' x 30' outdoor space for the trailer and truck
- No overhanging power lines
- Easy access to the space where AIM will be housed
- Level parking surface
- Safe from traffic
- Clear of obstructions, i.e., no bicycle racks
- In order to be set-up on time, please schedule a staff member to meet and guide the AIM trailer an hour and 1/2 before the start time.
Site Coordinator Information
NEW -- Please be certain to review, download and share the AIM Site Contract with your school administrator. You will need to indicate that this step has been completed prior to submitting your request for AIM.
Parent Information -- Please download this document for distribution to your parents about your upcoming AIM visit.
Ready to Request AIM?
Click on this button to follow complete the submission form.